Do your parking lots, streets, driveways or walkways need work?
New asphalt pavement enhances a building's beauty and increases re-sale value. Asphalt paving and repairs should be performed by experienced professionals committed to integrity.
Properly installed or repaired asphalt requires many steps, including:
- Thorough Evaluation of Conditions Creating the Issues
- Site Grade Review to Mitigate Water Drainage Issues
- Pre-Marking Areas to Ensure All Expectations Are Met
- Sawing & Removing Damaged Pavement
- Thorough Cleaning of Repair Area
- Evaluating Condition of Sub-Base
- Adding and Compacting New Base as Required
- Adequate Amount of Tack for Adhesion
- Installing Hot Mix Type D Asphalt
- Clean Work Area Prior to Leaving
Asphalt is damaged by water, chemicals, the sun, and wear and tear over time. It requires periodic maintenance, such as seal coating, filling large cracks with rubberized asphalt, repairing holes and significant broken up areas and overlays. At Integrity Paving & Coatings, we offer comprehensive services for installation, repair, maintenance, resurfacing and striping.
Integrity Paving & Coatings: The Right Source for All Your Asphalt Needs
Rated "A" by the Better Business Bureau and equipped with the knowledge and experienced team you can depend on, Integrity Paving & Coatings is the right choice to handle all your asphalt paving and repair needs.
Schedule a free, on-site consultation and estimate. Call us today 512-853-9009