When you have an asphalt paving or repair project, you want to have complete confidence in your paving company. Integrity Paving & Coatings brings over 200 years of experience to our asphalt paving and repair work, applying unmatched knowledge, exacting standards, and 24/7 customer service. The result is a durable, reliable, attractive, and long-lasting installation every time.
Get in contact with Integrity Paving & Coatings to learn more about what we can do for our Austin, TX customers.
Asphalt Installation & Repair in Austin, TX
For a top-quality asphalt paving company in Austin, turn to Integrity Paving & Coatings. We install asphalt pavement, repair asphalt, or add durable asphalt seal coatings for:
- Schools & Universities
- Parking facilities
- Auto dealerships
- Apartment complexes
- Grocery stores
- Healthcare facilities
- Retail shopping centers
- And more!
Contact Integrity Paving & Coatings to get a free quote on your asphalt project!
Common Asphalt Issues
Eventually, asphalt gets damaged by the elements and the wear and tear of daily use. Minor issues can grow into expensive repair work and even pavement failure without periodic maintenance, like seal coating and filling cracks.
Here are some common asphalt issues that require immediate repair by a team of professionals:
- Alligator Cracking:Gator cracking or spider cracks are a common form of surface damage. These interconnected cracks usually indicate poor pavement structure, and putting off repairs will only worsen the issue.
- Depressions: Depressions are low areas of the asphalt surface that hold water and create potential tripping hazards for visitors.
- Potholes:Driving over potholes is jarring and can damage vehicles. Pothole repair is essential for the functionality of your pavement and the safety of your employees or customers.
- Block Cracking:This is another form of interconnected paving cracks; only these look like blocks or rectangles. They’re usually the effect of frequent temperature variations on poorly mixed asphalt.
Contact Integrity Paving & Coatings for a fast, free consultation on your asphalt damage in Austin, TX.
The Importance of Having a Good Parking Lot
Whether we realize it or not, people judge a business on appearance and upkeep. A neglected parking lot featuring cracks, potholes, and crumbling pavement can hurt your bottom line and your reputation.
Fresh asphalt pavement with clear lines and directional markers conveys credibility and responsibility, improves safety and traffic flow, and increases a property’s resale value.
Get in touch with Integrity Paving & Coatings to make a great first impression with your parking lot.
Work With an Established Paving Company You Can Trust
You only get one chance to get it right when it comes to asphalt installation. After that, you can only refresh and repair. Your Austin, TX, asphalt paving company needs to take care of every last detail to finish the job correctly.
With every asphalt installation, Integrity Paving & Coatings guarantees that we will:
- Thoroughly evaluate site conditions, including the sub-base
- Ensure appropriate water drainage with a detailed site grade review
- Pre-mark the site for proper installation
- Remove damaged pavement
- Add and compact new base as needed
- Apply sealing material and adhesive tack as needed
- Thoroughly clean and repair the site
Why Choose Integrity?
We promise our Austin, TX clients:
- Reliable estimates
- Flexible scheduling
- Superior workmanship
- Minimal traffic disruption
- 24/7 customer service
Contact our team to discover why customers love Integrity Paving & Coatings!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I get asphalt paving?
Statistics tell us that 85% of U.S. parking lots consist of asphalt — and for a good reason. Asphalt is durable under high traffic, easy to maintain, versatile, smooth, and quiet.
How much should I worry about the cracks in my asphalt?
Cracks require immediate repair by professionals. Waiting gives moisture the chance to cause more extensive damage, breaking up your pavement, and even eroding the sub-base.
Get in contact with Integrity Paving & Coatings for your asphalt project today!