You want a local and affordable paving company that inspires complete confidence for your asphalt repair or paving project. Integrity Paving & Coatings brings more than 200 years of combined experience, exacting standards, in-depth knowledge, and 24/7 customer service to our work.
Common Asphalt Issues in San Marcos, TX
Water, seasonal changes, and the wear and tear of daily use will damage asphalt over time. If you don’t schedule maintenance services like seal coating and filling cracks, little repairs grow into big ones — including potential pavement failure.
Here are some common asphalt issues that require repairs ASAP:
- Alligator Cracking: Alligator or spider cracking is a kind of surface damage that shows up as interconnected cracks that look like their name. They tend to indicate poor pavement structure.
- Block Cracking: Another kind of interconnected asphalt cracking is block cracking, which resembles blocks or rectangles. They usually result when poorly mixed asphalt undergoes frequent temperature changes.
- Potholes: Potholes are unpleasant and unattractive, but they also damage vehicles. Repairing potholes should be a priority to prevent pavement failure and ensure the safety of staff and customers.
- Depressions: Depressions are low or sagging areas of asphalt. They’re a risk because they cause lingering puddles that can lead to water damage, and they create a potential tripping hazard for visitors.
If you notice any of these problems on your asphalt coating, it’s time for a quick, free consultation with Integrity. We can help assess the damage and develop a solution that fits your asphalt conditions, your business, and your budget.
Contact Integrity Paving & Coatings to get asphalt damage solutions in San Marcos, TX.
Asphalt Installation & Repair in San Marcos, TX
Integrity Paving & Coatings is a top-quality commercial asphalt contractor for any industry in San Marcos. We repair asphalt, install asphalt pavement, and add asphalt coatings for:
- Apartment complexes
- Bike lanes
- Schools and universities
- Commercial properties
- Parking facilities
- Auto dealerships
- Homeowners associations
- Parking lots
- Healthcare facilities
- Retail shopping centers
- And more!
Get in contact with Integrity Paving & Coatings to start your asphalt project.
The Importance of Having a Good Parking Lot
People can’t help but make judgments based on first impressions, and your parking lot is the first impression visitors get of your business. You don’t want them perceiving you through the lens of a parking lot webbed with cracks and strewn with crumbling potholes.
A parking lot with fresh asphalt and clear striping conveys trustworthiness and responsibility while improving traffic flow, increasing safety, and boosting resale value.
Contact Integrity Paving & Coatings to make a great first impression with your asphalt parking lot.
Choose a San Marcos Paving Company You Can Trust
When it comes to asphalt installation, you have to get the job right the first time to avoid a never-ending run of expensive repairs.
Integrity Paving & Coatings does every job right, start to finish, by guaranteeing we will:
- Evaluate site conditions thoroughly, including the sub-base
- Plan for water drainage with a thorough site grade review
- Ensure proper installation by correctly pre-marking the site
- Remove damaged pavement
- Add and compact a new base as necessary
- Apply adhesive tack and sealing material as necessary
- Completely clean and repair the site
Why Choose Integrity?
Integrity Paving & Coatings provides the best comprehensive asphalt installation, maintenance, and repair services in San Marcos.
As the premier local provider of asphalt services, we guarantee:
- 24/7 customer service
- Superior workmanship
- Reliable estimates
- Flexible scheduling
- Minimal disruption of traffic
Get in contact for your free consultation with Integrity Paving & Coatings!
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is asphalt paving?
Asphalt is a resilient mineral aggregate laid and compacted in layers for parking lots and road surfaces. In the U.S., 94% of paved roads and 85% of parking lots are asphalt.
When does my asphalt need to be repaired?
When asphalt pavement is laid correctly and maintained, it lasts 20 to 30 years. However, water damage, droughts, oil and gas spills, and subbase failure will speed up asphalt damage. Keeping up with repairs and maintenance services makes a big difference. Seal coating, for example, can double your asphalt’s life span.
Contact Integrity Paving & Coatings to schedule your free quote today!