The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), was passed into law over 30 years ago, and…
As a busy property management person, the quality of your parking lot pavement probably isn’t at the top of your urgent needs list. However, a well maintained, attractive parking lot helps you stand out from your competition. While others have broken concrete, damaged asphalt and faded paint you can be the business that stands out as safe, well maintained and professional.
Here are questions you can ask to determine if your pavement needs repair:
- Are there cracks or potholes?
- Do you have curb damage?
- Is asphalt or curbing damaged by tree roots?
- Is water pooling in a specific area?
- Are trash trucks damaging the asphalt?
- Is your parking lot striping fading away?
Integrity Paving and Coatings provides a full range of services related to concrete or asphalt parking lots and sidewalks. We are happy to provide an honest evaluation and recommendation of your parking lot needs.