The Austin Apartment Association (AAA) is a trade association composed of diverse groups that represent and serve the rental housing industry.
The purpose of AAA is to:
- Promote professionalism through education.
- Provide a means of communication.
- Participate in the legislative process.
- Encourage mutual support of members, the industry and the community.
AAA was formed in 1964, and is affiliated with the Texas Apartment Association and the National Apartment Association. AAA dedicates itself to serving the needs of the Greater Austin rental housing industry, and prides itself in keeping its membership up-to-date with changes and opportunities in the rental housing industry. The Austin Apartment Association is widely recognized in Texas courts. They offer multiple publications, leasing and business forms, and networking opportunities for their members.
AAA membership is comprised of:
- Property Owners
- Management Companies and On-Site Staff
- Vendors who provide products and services to the industry
The Austin Apartment Association represents in excess of 177,000 rental units in Austin and ten surrounding counties in central Texas. AAA Owner/ Management members represent 98% of rental properties with 100+ units in the Greater Austin area. Over 700 apartment communities in the Greater Austin area are proud members of AAA.