Having inadequate concrete at your commercial property can open the door to problems. Rather than deal with those consequences, our Integrity Paving & Coatings team can keep your concrete fresh, safe, and inviting.
No matter what you need related to commercial concrete, Integrity Paving & Coatings can help. Contact us online to get a free quote today.
Commercial Concrete Paving Overview
If you want your property to have longevity, you need quality concrete. On top of that, you need reliable sidewalks and paved spaces. Our experts can help you find the perfect mix of safety, appearance, and functionality with a wide range of finishing options.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Commercial Paving
While concrete can be time-consuming, it’s well worth the upgrade. The benefits of upgrading your paving include the following:
- Improved safety: Bad pavement can pose safety risks, so upgrading your pavement can significantly reduce those risks.
- Better curb appeal: When you upgrade the pavement at your property, it will be more visually appealing to customers.
- Heightened property value: Experts have said that upgrading the pavement on your property will increase the value.
- Increased life span: As you upgrade your paving, you will find that it lasts longer.
If you’re ready to upgrade your paving, contact us online to schedule an appointment today.
Commercial Concrete Paving Applications
We have a wide range of concrete paving applications to serve our customers best. Our paving applications include the following:
- Flow lines
- And more!
Finish Options & Services for Your Commercial Concrete
The final point of your concrete repair is how it’s finished. Your concrete can remain vulnerable if you don’t get a quality finish. Whether you need to have the area sealed or want a parking lot repainted, our team can help you. Our finishing options include the following:
- Light broom finishes
- Salt finishes
- Colored, textured, and stamped surfaces
- Washed finishes
- Seeded finishes
Commercial Concrete Repair in Leander
Our team can handle projects big and small in the Leander area. The industries we service are wide-ranging, as we are committed to helping as many commercial property owners as possible. We’ve helped a variety of industries with the following issues:
- Repaving parking lots
- Repairing sidewalks
- Keeping your concrete in ADA compliance
Warning Signs You Need Concrete Repair
The life of a property owner is a hectic one. With how much is on your plate, you can’t be expected to keep an eye on everything. Keeping that in mind, our team has compiled a list of common warning signs that you need concrete repair.
The typical warning signs include the following:
- Cracked: Perhaps the most common sign is when your concrete is crumbling or falling apart.
- Water buildup: If you notice water pooling in your concrete, you should contact a repair company.
- Holes: Safety risks are heightened when you have holes in your concrete, which you should address immediately.
- Sloping: Uneven concrete is visually unappealing and can pose safety concerns.
Choose Integrity for Your Commercial Concrete Services
Regarding commercial concrete services, Integrity Paving & Coatings is your best choice. Our team has a time-efficient paving process while keeping high-level quality. The driving factors for the staff are our commitment to being honest, transparent, and providing the best customer experience possible.
Contact us online to get a free estimate on your concrete needs today.
Frequently Asked Questions
What industries do you service?
Our team has worked with numerous industries. Some industries we’ve worked with include schools, airports, banks, shopping centers, and hotels.
Why are there so many finishing options?
When working with concrete, it’s essential to make it look visually pleasing. With how many concrete looks exist, we offer a wide range of finishing options to ensure that your concrete’s aesthetic remains high quality.